Models & Pricing
Zyl Vardos is booked well into the future - and will soon build our 32nd tiny house!
Therefore, we are currently not taking new bookings - so we can focus on the wonderful folks that are on our calendar. Feel free to check back from time to time - and thanks kindly for your understanding.
Here is a little information about our build process:
- You may customize your build by adding or subtracting options, and most of our designs can be made longer if desired.
- We can create an entirely new design. Drafting a house from scratch generally costs 10-15% more than a pre-existing model, all other things being equal.
- Shipping is not included in the prices listed below.
Moon Dragon House
- $110,000 as pictured
- 24' x 9' main floor, 13' x 9' loft, 31' overall length, 11,500 lb
- Large kitchen, Dutch door, Huge loft
- $104,500 as pictured
- 24' x 10' floorplan, 11,500 lb, 12' overall width
- Large window box over kitchen
- High ceilings with an incredibly bright, open feel
- Customizable floorplan, can accommodate ADA layout
- $95,000 as pictured
- 24' x 8.6' (roof overhangs 5" on each side) 10,200 lb
- A nod to Craftsman lines and styling
- Handmade Dutch door with custom stained glass
Little Bird 'Standard'
- $75,000 as pictured
- 24' x 8' main floor, 9,000 lb
- Main floor sleeping, beautiful entryway with arched transom
Little Bird 'Original Styling'
- $97,500 as pictured (woodstove available as an option)
- 24' x 8' main floor, 10,000 lb
- Many double-french windows, double-french door
- Solid oak floor, extra cabinetry/drawers
- $94,200 as pictured
- 22' x 8' main floor, 9' x 8' loft, 9500 lb
- Fairytale roofline, copper roof
- Unique stairs with cubby storage
Music Box House
- $74,500 as pictured
- 24' x 8', 9,000 lbs
- Main floor sleeping, optional loft
- Arched entry door, Onduvilla roof
- $85,000 as pictured
- 24' x 8' main floor, 8' x 8' sleeping loft, 9250 lb
- Stunning asymmetrical design
- Shaped windows, matching door
- $102,000 for 24' version (Note, house pictured is 16' length)
- 24' x 10' main floor, 6' x 10' loft, 10,000lb
- Stained glass front windows!
- Unique stairs with storage
- Over-wide design can accommodate ADA layout
- $58,650 as pictured
- 18' x 7.5' main floor, 6500lb
- Shower, kitchenette
- Under-bed storage accessible from outside
- Dutch door, fold down steps
Fortune Cookie House
- Fortune Cookie 22' - $64,000, 18' - $61,000
- Strong, weatherly design, good for colder climates
- Sleeping loft with unique armoire/ladder cabinet
- Dewdrop 18' - $68,000
- 8' x 18' floorplan, 7400 lbs
- Raised kitchen with sliding bed
- Bright interior, available in natural wood or painted
Unique and Custom Projects
Over the years, my workshop has refined its ability to build weatherly, functional, long-lasting and artistically fluid structures. Much of the engineering we use is unique to Zyl Vardos, and this is what gives us design flexibility. We typically create our windows, doors, cabinetry, fittings and roofing in-house. Ours are some of the safest, most functional structures available!
Here are a few examples of what we can build - they look like wild ideas, but this never stopped us from building. In fact, wild structures are where we shine. Any of these sketches can become functional minimal houses, kiosks, vacation rentals, etc.
Let your mind run free, give me a clear vision, and we can come up with a custom design together.
OR simply give me your needs and budget, and let my imagination (and carpenters) create the rest!