Models and Pricing
Zyl Vardos projects range in price from $45,000 to $96,000 (or more). Here are a few things to know about pricing:
- You can order a longer or shorter structure if you like.
- You may add or subtract options if you like.
- I can create an entirely new design. This usually costs a little extra, depending on the complexity.
- The largest 'influence' on price is number of windows and complexity of the roof.
- I ask 20% down to reserve a build spot.
- Shipping is not included in the base price.
Over the years, my workshop has refined its ability to build extremely well-designed, functional, and fluid structures. Several of the techniques we use were invented in our own shop. We prefer to create our windows, doors, cabinetry, fittings and roofing in-house. All these factors combine to gives us awesome creative ability, while at the same time, making the most safe, functional structures available.
Here are a few examples of what we can build. These are not just daydreams - they can become real, buildable designs for minimal houses.
Moon Dragon House
- $95,000 as pictured
- 24' x 9' main floor, 13' x 9' loft, 11,500 lb
- Large kitchen, Dutch door, 2 outside storage closets
Little Bird 'Basic'
- $68,500 as pictured
- 22' x 8' main floor, 9,000 lb
- Ground floor sleeping, copper roof, flat-deck design
Little Bird Original (Deluxe)
- $84,400 (woodstove available as an option)
- 22' x 8' main floor, 10,000 lb
- Amazing quantity of windows, double French door
- Solid oak floor (other woods available by quote)
- $83,200 as pictured
- 22' x 8' main floor, 9' x 8' loft, 9500 lb
- Copper roof
- Unique stairs with cubby storage
Music Box House
- $68,500 as pictured
- Ground floor sleeping OR a loft (or both, for a little extra)
- Archtop door, Zyl Moon Window
- High ceilings
- $76,500 as pictured
- 24' x 8' main floor, 8' x 8' sleeping loft, 9250 lb
- Stainless countertop, choice of propane or induction cooktop
- Birch interior
- Stairs with storage
- $78,000 for 20' version (Note, house pictured is 16' length)
- 20' x 10' main floor, 6' x 10' loft, 10,000lb
- Stained glass front windows!
- Unique stairs with storage
- ADA layout available on request
- $49,650 as pictured
- 18' x 7.5' main floor, 6500lb
- Shower, kitchenette
- Under-bed storage accessible from outside
- Dutch door, fold down steps
- Fortune Cookie 22' - $56,400 18' - $52,300
- Includes a Zyl Moon Window
- Sleeping loft, and unique armoire/ladder
- Functions well in hard-winter climates
- Dewdrop 18' - $57,000
- Dewdrop 20' - $59,750
- Dewdrop 22' - $61,250
Again, I build many more designs than what you see here. Or, I can create an entirely new design.
Let your mind run free, give me a clear vision, and we can come up with a custom design together.
OR simply give me your needs and budget, and let my imagination (and carpenters) create the rest!