Models & Pricing
Zyl Vardos projects most commonly range in price from $55,000 to $95,000.
Here are a few things to know about pricing:
- You can order a longer or shorter structure if you like.
- You may customize your build by adding or subtracting options.
- We can create an entirely new design. There is a custom design fee that varies depending on the complexity of the requested project.
- The largest 'influence' on price is number of windows and complexity of the roofline.
- We usually have a queue, and thus ask 20% down to reserve a build spot.
- Shipping is not included in the prices listed below.
Moon Dragon House
- $101,500 as pictured
- 24' x 9' main floor, 13' x 9' loft, 11,500 lb
- Large kitchen, Dutch door, Huge loft
- $90,000 as pictured
- 24' x 8.6' (roof overhangs 5" on each side) 10,200 lb
- A nod to Craftsman lines and styling
- Handmade Dutch door with custom stained glass
Little Bird 'Basic'
- $72,000 as pictured
- 24' x 8' main floor, 9,000 lb
- Ground floor sleeping, beautiful entryway with arched transom
Little Bird 'Original'
- $92,500 (woodstove available as an option)
- 24' x 8' main floor, 10,000 lb
- Double french windows, double French door
- Oak floors, custom cabinetry
- $90,200 as pictured
- 22' x 8' main floor, 9' x 8' loft, 9500 lb
- Fairytale roofline, copper roof
- Unique stairs with cubby storage
Music Box House
- $70,500 as pictured
- 24' x 8', 9,000 lbs
- Main floor sleeping, optional loft
- Arched entry door, Onduvilla roof
- $81,000 as pictured
- 24' x 8' main floor, 8' x 8' sleeping loft, 9250 lb
- Stunning asymmetrical design
- Shaped windows, matching door
- $89,000 for 20' version (Note, house pictured is 16' length)
- 20' x 10' main floor, 6' x 10' loft, 10,000lb
- Stained glass front windows!
- Unique stairs with storage
- Over-wide design can accommodate ADA layout
- $53,650 as pictured
- 18' x 7.5' main floor, 6500lb
- Shower, kitchenette
- Under-bed storage accessible from outside
- Dutch door, fold down steps
Fortune Cookie House
- Fortune Cookie 22' - $62,000, 18' - $58,000
- Strong, weatherly design, good for colder climates
- Sleeping loft with unique armoire/ladder cabinet
- Dewdrop 18' - $59,000
- Dewdrop 20' - $62,750
- Dewdrop 22' - $64,500
- 8' x 18' floorplan, 7000 lbs
- Raised kitchen with sliding bed
- Bright interior, available in natural wood or painted
Over the years, my workshop has refined its ability to build extremely well-designed, functional, and fluid structures. Several of the techniques we use were invented in our own shop. We prefer to create our windows, doors, cabinetry, fittings and roofing in-house. All these factors combine to gives us awesome creative ability, while at the same time making the most safe, functional structures available.
Here are a few examples of what we can build. These are not just daydreams - they can become real, buildable designs for minimal houses.
Let your mind run free, give me a clear vision, and we can come up with a custom design together.
OR simply give me your needs and budget, and let my imagination (and carpenters) create the rest!