The Zenia was first built as a custom 16' x 10' ADA accessible tiny house (this is what you see in the photos. The layout was so nice, I have reconfigured it as a 20' x 10' house, which makes it much roomier. It has some very special finishry, and a really airy main room. Every window on the entry side is stained, handblown glass!
- 20' x 9.5' floorplan (200 sq ft), 8' x 9.5' loft (55 sq ft)
- Offset roofline with curved dormer
- Kitchenette with 2 burner cooktop, under counter fridge, sink, sink cabinet, and 4 drawer cabinet
- Shaped stained glass front windows, choice of color palette
- 'Zenia' stairs with incorporated storage
- 22' wide armoire closet
- Flush toilet (composting toilet available as an option
- 1500w electric convection heater
- Stainless steel shower stall
- Bamboo or cork floor in main area
- All cedar exterior, swept shingle design on front wall
- Onduvilla roof, choice of color (other roofing available by request)
- Built in couch that slides out to become a full-size bed
- Cedar entry steps
- Handmade doors and windows!
If you want to see (or stay in) the original Zenia house... it is located, and available for nightly rental, at Caravan, The Tiny House Hotel in Portland, OR.